Choose Armstrong Chemtec vertical bayonet vaporizers for their excellent general-purpose vaporization options. These machines are versatile enough to be trusted by both the chlorine and refinery industry. We are proud to be the only chlorine vaporizer manufacturer that is a member of both the Euro Chlor and the Chlorine Institute. Our machines are built strong and can be trusted for your job.
To date, we have constructed over 4,500 vertical-style bayonet vaporizers that work in a wide range of different process fluids. Over 1,000 of those vaporizers are implemented in chlorine services. The most common process fluids our machines handle include:
- C3-C6 Hydrocarbons
- Carbon Dioxide
- Sulfur Dioxide
Our bayonet vaporizers are made from high-quality carbon steel, nickel alloys, and stainless steel. Our unique bayonet construction function with tube in tube processes. This process offers several advantages over other vaporizing equipment. Our chlorine vaporizer provides users:
- Freeze protection: incoming steam or heating fluid continuously heat the outgoing condensation.
- Superheat: upon request, we can add integral superheat capabilities
- Small footprint: a vertical system takes up substantially less plot space when compared to horizontal options
- Unlimited turndown: our systems can comfortably operate at turndown approaching 100%
- Holdup Volumes: these vaporizers retain a minimal amount of liquid, unlike alternative designs
- Removable bundle: maintenance, inspections, and replacements are easy